Saltburn By The Sea
Saltburn Folk Festival 2020
Patrons: Sir Steve Bullock DL & Lady Bullock
Saltburn Folk Festival Coronavirus Covid-19 Update
We are continuing to plan for the festival to go ahead in August unless instructed otherwise by the government:
We are watching the situation closely and will be following published guidance. In the event of the festival being cancelled, ticket and merchandise money is ring-fenced, so would be refunded.
We also want to support our artists and performers during this challenging time.
COVID-19 has seen many festivals and folk clubs in the UK cancelled or postponed for April, May, June and into July, including Glastonbury, the Tour de Yorkshire, the Olympic Games and most sporting events.
This is devastating for. millions of sports people, entertainers and folk musicians and especially so for emerging artists, so Saltburn Folk Festival would like to help support artists by publishing on our website and on social media any events you may still have or any other ideas, virtual concerts, events you may have for generating some cash for artists, over the shutdown period. Please email details of any ideas to me at: email@example.com and I will pass them on to our media department.
New for 2020
- Saltburn goes plastic free with refillable bottles and top-up points throughout town
- We’re re-introducing Ceilidhs and a tea-dance on Saturday (15th)
- More dance teams and special guest sides
- Milo’s will host café venue concerts on evenings of Fri 14th & Sat 15th
- Regular free shuttle service between town and campsite
- Campsite for £10 for the weekend (4 nights)
- Surprise new venues
- Free entry (donations welcome) to all Fringe venues
- All venues accessible for people with disabilities